Sunday, December 28, 2008

An Eventful Year


After spending the day making the newest of memories with my growing family, I take a minute to realize how truly blessed I am. I reflect on a year, where times of sorrow burdened us, but were overcome by the pure and subtle blessings of marriage and birth. 
Our family (thanks to Casey and Sarah) :) welcomed it's first precious gift of life, Tristan Don "TD" Willis, on September 19th. He is the purest lil' form of love. His smile will melt you. I anticipate the day he calls me "Aunt ReeRee". It's been amazing to watch Sarah and Casey take their role as parents. They're incredible. Saddened that they live so far away, I cherish every moment I have with the three of them. 
On November 1st, Micah and Monica were married; therefore adding our sibling count to six! :) Us ladies are no longer outnumbered. She adds a sensitivity to our family that compliments us perfectly. She is the "I love you Sweetie" that makes your heart smile.
I hope everyone treasures the last days of their year, and embraces the coming one. Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the things you say about me, they sit right on my heart. I love you so much and am so proud to call you my sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a BEAUTIFUL family!! I think great things are still to come in '09 for you all. Can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete